The Association is dedicated to be the leading recognized voice of the ICT industry in Grenada, and to promoting the Industry’s contribution to economic growth and social progress.
To promote and facilitate the growth of the Information and Communications Technology and Services Industry in Grenada through the promotion of trade and investment, collaboration in public policy development, advocacy, training, interactive forum’s and experience.
- To establish, maintain and monitor the use of standards across all disciplines of IT work conducted in Grenada, and to provide certification of IT organizations and individuals who meet and surpass standards.
- To provide a community network for the IT business professionals to reach their true potential by providing education programs for advancing technology and business skills, leadership development opportunities, networking, peer mentoring and knowledge sharing.
- To advocate policies that advance ICT industry’s growth and development both within Grenada and Regionally
- To provide a forum to allow for sharing of ICT expertise and clustering to allow local ICT firms to compete locally and regionally
- Facilitating local and regional investment and trade in ICT products and services.
- To strive to have a real impact on the ICT environment. It shall seek to strengthen the ICT Industry at large by promoting a level playing field and by voicing the concerns of the ICT community in forums where policies affecting industry interests are developed.